
Ah...mother's day! I think this was my best one yet~ Finally my kids have came home with the long awaited arts and crafts telling Mommy how much they love me...and it is sweet! A wonderful day this was. We started out waking in the morning, playing with the kids and getting them ready for photos. That was my gift to myself this year...family photos, I love them. And getting all the kids ready, trying to keep them clean and actually arriving on time is quite a feat and we rocked it today! We were even EARLY!! And I love seeing Ben be a dad. I just get tickled when he does something that's a little off the wall...for instance...when we got to the shoot today, I got Kepler out of the car to find that Ben had put on his 'picture shorts' and covered them with a pair of Miles' boxer shorts...he was trying to keep them clean~ So I'm thankful we were early, I had to peel off layers upon layers of clothes put on the kids to keep their good clothes from getting dirty. And the kids were so good while getting their pictures taken! No one cried!! It was awesome! Afterward we grabbed some fast food and headed down to the park for lunch. Then we headed over to Paul's for some swimming. It was Huxley's first time in the water and he LOVED it! I just love how his face lights up and his whole body jerks with excitement! He kicked and splashed and laughed...he is amazing. So then we ended the day back at home hanging out with the young ones some more. The boys and I made parfaits tonight and turkey spaghetti for dinner. We just got the kids to sleep...late I know, but I just didn't want this day to end. So, all in all, the best mother's day ever!

No comments:
Post a Comment