Yesterday I got my first smile from my new little one. He has the sweetest face, and when he smiles it just lights up! He also has dimples...well, one that I am sure of, and a second that I glimpse from time to time. Today I got to spend all day with both of my boys. I had a good time trying to wrangle Miles, who is 90 to nothing all day! We are trying to potty train him, which is not going horribly, but also doesn't seem to be working. He gets it, but is a little late on the actual toilet ritual. Miles has always picked up things right off and has been very easy during large transitions, so I am sure he'll do it all by himself soon. He just has to be ready. He is so sweet at times. Not all the time, but most of it. Sometimes he's downright mean, but he's always quick to apologize. We've been putting him in daycare this past week, so that's been quite an experience for him. I think he enjoys it, but he really doesn't talk about it, which is very strange. He only goes 2 days a week, but I hope he enjoys playing with the other children and learning from other people. I am hoping that he opens up about his days there, I love hearing his stories. Miles is animated and never misses a chance to tell us about the airplane he saw flying high high in the sky, or about the dog he saw barking that he wanted to pet, or about the new toy he got to play with, all stories come with theatrics and sound effects...he is just the coolest little guy.
I must be off for now, it is late and night time is sending me to bed again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment