So it's been awhile since my last blog. I've never been very consistant with my thoughts, never keeping track. Miles just turned two yesterday! His party was so fun, he had a blast. There were several kids for him to play with, lots of food to feast upon and tons of toys!
Where has the time gone? My baby is two years old already, it amazes me. I cannot however remember a time without him. He has such a personality! Oh gosh is he a stubborn kid. He is very opinionated and independent. Already has a great sense of humor. He is quite intelligent as well, he knows some of his colors, his favorite of which is 'lellow'. He also knows some numbers, but it's the order of things that trick him. I'll overhear him counting to himself, he'll say 'seven, eight, nine'...'three, four, five'. And Miles is a Daddy's boy, through and through! It is so sweet to see how much he adores Ben. Ben deserves that too, he is a wonderful father.
The new baby is also doing quite well, he/she is quite the mover! This pregnancy is going so well right now, all the morning sickness in the beginning was worth what is happening now. We've been going over a few names, but still haven't decided. I think we may have a boys name, but we have nothing if it's a girl. But still, we have 3 more months to work out that part! I am so in love with this baby! This experience is extremely different from my pregnancy with Miles, and I couldn't be happier.
We are enjoying one of our very few days off. Just lounging around, watching a movie, Miles is breaking in his new toys, and I'm finally back to the good ole blog. I've missed this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment